ENSEIGNEMENT DES LANGUES ETRANGERES EN ALGERIE

BIENVENUES

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

BIENVENUES

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

APPRENTISSAGE: FRANCAIS ET ANGLAIS AUX TROIS CYCLES: PRIMAIRE-MOYEN-SECONDAIRE

Le Deal du moment :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de ...
Voir le deal

[résolu]1st year

med kamel

[résolu]1st year Empty [résolu]1st year

Message par med kamel Lun 22 Sep - 16:40

The St Giles School of English,                                       25, Tiddington Road, Stratford-                                                                                                                                  

89, OxFord Street, England.                                         Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England

www.st giles school.eng.com
                                                                                                 November 24th ,2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position of student assistant that I saw advertised on your school’s website. I am interested in working in the teachers' resource library, or in the accommodation department.
      I have recently graduated from the WSB Business School in London and received high grades in both English and business courses. We had to use all of the Microsoft Office programs in the preparation of our assignments. That’s why I am able to do most things with computers.
      Since I was 15 years old I have helped my father to run his small import-export business. I have been involved in helping clients and also the general administration of the business. In the past two years I have worked in the WSB library, helping teachers and students to find and use the resources there. This experience has given me the ability to deal with the needs of all types of people.
      I have an outgoing, diligent personality. I enjoy the challenges of working in busy environments. Also, my studies and experience have taught me to be accurate and efficient in organising my work so I would be a valuable addition to your school.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
        Yours faithfully,
       Emma Smithson

I.COMPREHENSION (7pts)
    1. Complete the sentence below
    -The text above is …………  
    2. Are the following statements true (T) or false(F) according to the text?
    a) Emma is applying for the job of student assistant.
    b) Emma received low grades in English and business courses.

3. Answer the following questions according to the text
    a)Where did Emma see the job advertisement?
    b) What kind of personality does Emma have?
    c) Does Anna like the challenges of working in busy environments?

4.What or who do the underlined words  in the text refer to?
       a)there §3 →……                                     b) school §4→…….

II.TEXT EXPLORATION(8pts)

1.Fill in the balnks with : both..and.. or either ..or .
    Maria : I would like to become a full time student. Can I come to….morning ….afternoon classes?
    Secretary :No, we don’t take full time students. You can come …….in the morning ….in the afternoon.

2. Complete sentence (b) so that it means the same as sentence (a)
    1.a) James is obliged to send his application letter before the deadline.
      b) He……………………………………………..
    2.a) It is forbidden to make noise in the classroom.
      b) You……………………………………………

3. Fill in each gap with the correct reflexive pronoun.
    a) James is always proud of …………..
    b) Djamila and Sara blamed …………..after their failure in the competition.

4. Classify the words below in a table  according to their number of syllables
       Application/ letter/ job /acceptance  

III.WRITTEN EXPRES​SION(choose one topic only) (5pts)

Topic1: Write a composition of about 100 words about the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet.The notes below might help you.
    Advantages : to provide different information/ to read electronic newspapers/ to chat…etc
    Disadvantages : to distract from work/ to waste time/ to become addicted/ to cause stress…etc

Topic 2: You applied for a job that was advertised in a newspaper in your country .Write your letter of application.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar - 9:16