ENSEIGNEMENT DES LANGUES ETRANGERES EN ALGERIE

BIENVENUES

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

BIENVENUES

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

APPRENTISSAGE: FRANCAIS ET ANGLAIS AUX TROIS CYCLES: PRIMAIRE-MOYEN-SECONDAIRE

Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

+4
Rachelle
najla bjaoui
eureka
Administrateur
8 participants

What are the good qualities of a successful teacher?

Administrateur
    Administrateur
    Admin

What are the good qualities of a successful teacher? Empty What are the good qualities of a successful teacher?

Message par Administrateur Dim 28 Fév - 5:14

Good morning everybody;
    this new question was proposed by our colleague Matrix .I personnaly find it so interesting to discuss and develope,so please don't hesitate to start a fruitfull points of view and of course sharing all your personnal experiences. Comme on please , it's time to begin.

Another important question just to enrich the discussion: What are the good qualities of a successful teacher?
    eureka

What are the good qualities of a successful teacher? Empty Re: What are the good qualities of a successful teacher?

Message par eureka Jeu 20 Mai - 19:20

Hi everybody!
    To my humble experience, the best and the most successful way is to be humouristic. We say that good teaching is one fourth preparation and three fourths theatre. so, I advise my colleagues to be a such with their pupils. I'm sure there will be more interaction and motivation.
    yours,
    eureka.
    najla bjaoui

What are the good qualities of a successful teacher? Empty Re: What are the good qualities of a successful teacher?

Message par najla bjaoui Lun 28 Juin - 16:11

Hi dear colleauges;
    After a short experience in the field of teaching; i can assume that good teaching depends mainly on the teacher's personality. A good teacher should be strict but just , loving and helpful but not so lenient .it would be better if he or she has that sense of humour that makes the pupils feel at ease in the classroom . Motivation is also of a paramount importance ;a successful teacher uses whatever means at his disposal to attract the learners attention ; through jokes, games ,songs, pictures,gestures....To conclude i can add just one thing "a good teacher is a teacher who loves the job he or she is doing because if he loves it he will surely do it very well"
    Rachelle

Message par Rachelle Ven 17 Sep - 23:21

hello everybody
    I have been a teacher for 23 years. I have never had any problem with my pupils.
    The secret is that I have always treated them like my own children.
    For me, the main qualities of a successful teacher are to respect him/herself, to show interest and care for pupils, to be patient and never humiliate one of them no matter what happens.
    A teacher must not forget that he/she is an educator and a former of generations
    Administrateur
    Administrateur
    Admin

Message par Administrateur Sam 18 Sep - 15:03

Hello colleague Rachelle
    first of all Thanx a lot for joining us and you are welcome and we are so happy to receive you among and your presence will certainly add a lot things to our forum...
    Certainly all what you have said is correct and logic, I share the same ideas as you and i advise my colleagues to aware about the adequate relation which should be established towards our students...Please never humiliate , Do your best to the learners attention by simple and modest gestures , words and you will certainly motivate them .... They need our help!!!
    Rachelle

Message par Rachelle Sam 25 Sep - 18:28

Hello,
    I am happy to know you, too.Certainly, I have a lot of ideas concerning teaching English and how to motivate pupils.I will be very glad to share them with you because somtimes i feel strange in my environment.
    frankly, my heart hurts to see how awful the relation between teachers and pupils has become.
    In my school, this relation has become a struggle between young peaple and their teachers and I am scared that this will affect the pupils beheavior in their future life. Instead of forming real men we product evil guys full of bad thoughts and hate .
    i have always taught my pupils love, respect and selfconfidence before the official lessons.I hope all my colleagues do so.
    best wishes.
    yours faithfully,
    Rachelle
    feth77

Message par feth77 Sam 18 Déc - 20:14

hello everybody.
    let me give you my viewpoint on this issue.
    In my 24 year experience of teaching English in the secondary school,I found that the best quality of a teacher is to show to pupils that he is working and teaching seriously and I focus on the last word of my message.

My best regards
    B.hakima

Message par B.hakima Mer 12 Jan - 10:27

Good morning everybody,
    well , I Think everyone can deduce one thing from all these points of view, there in no specefic rule to say that this teacher's methode is good and this one in not , every teacher can behave according to the pupils he, or she has before him/her, to be humoristic when time is appropiate to be so,or to be rude, or to be tolerant ,or,,,,,,etc these are just the different qualities which personnaly I think every teacher has, but the most important one, so that you can succeed in this noble job besides loving it,is to be patient because if you are patient you can come over any problem you can face.
    According to my little experience, every pupil wants his/her teacher just to be his friend and not to ignore his existance, even if he has difficulty in understanding the language she/he speaks,and for that once has to be as patient as he/she can,after that you can ask your pupils whatever you want and they will execute your orders with a smile, because they feel at ease and confident Smile .
    thank you
    teacher Med

Message par teacher Med Mar 8 Avr - 20:15

I think that a good teacher is the one who chose teaching as a job he wants to give all his life for, not as a lifehood source.
    benyoub tayeb

Message par benyoub tayeb Mar 16 Sep - 8:38

to be cool with his pupils

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 9:06