ENSEIGNEMENT DES LANGUES ETRANGERES EN ALGERIE

BIENVENUES

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

BIENVENUES

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

APPRENTISSAGE: FRANCAIS ET ANGLAIS AUX TROIS CYCLES: PRIMAIRE-MOYEN-SECONDAIRE

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

2 participants

An English teacher and proud of my job

VIP
    VIP

An English teacher and proud of my job Empty An English teacher and proud of my job

Message par VIP Lun 15 Fév - 14:31

Hello my dear colleagues
    So happy to be a member in such a forum and of course a moderator, I'm an English teacher in the secondary school, I love so much my job and my students too.
    I Find this space as an opportunity to know as much as possible of members in ordre to share and exchange experiences, new ways of teaching and why not advising and helping each others.
    Of course as everyone , i have so many hobbies and interests like reading, travelling, knowing about others cultures, playing foot ball , riding and going to restaurants with closest friends... An English teacher and proud of my job Drunken_smilie An English teacher and proud of my job Drunken_smilie An English teacher and proud of my job Drunken_smilie
    " When ignorance creeps in at the door , education flies through the window "
    touta

An English teacher and proud of my job Empty Re: An English teacher and proud of my job

Message par touta Jeu 9 Juin - 13:09

thank you my teacher
    i think you are very nice teacher
    i would like to be my teacher if i had a chance study

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 13:02